So here are the top 5 most ridiculous things that have happened in my current job, presented in particular order.
1. I was stabbed in the gut with a mop.
2. I made very long fake phone call into my hand in front of medical professionals to try to get someone to participate in a barium swallow study. It did not work.
3. I learned that popping wheelies in a wheelchair makes navigating gravel much easier.
4. I had to call the police on a squirrel.
5. Learned and sang multiple verses of such hits as, “everything’s coming up Norma,” and “Walking in the Norma wonderland.”
The hardest thing I have ever had to do at this job; watch someone die. Actually, several people over the course of six years. I hope I never have another job where that is a regular duty.